Thursday, August 30, 2012
Newborn Photo Shoot
About a week after Nora was born, we had a newborn photo shoot. {I'm just posting now because we used one of the pictures for Nora's announcement, and I just got them in the mail. Whew!} While Nora looks peaceful in the pictures, the process was anything but. Luckily, we had a great photographer that didn't (seem) to mind that Nora kept using the bathroom on the props. I decided to use Holland Williams after I saw what a wonderful job she did for Mary Louis. Holland was fantastic - so easygoing and good with Nora. And despite a little baby chaos, I thought the pictures turned out great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





They're all adorable - but picture #2 is just about the sweetest thing I've ever seen!
ReplyDeleteLove the picture of you two! So sweet!
ReplyDeleteLove them all! So beautiful!!!
ReplyDelete