Guess who is 2 months old!
I feel like Nora has really changed a lot in the past month. She is definitely getting bigger, which is great, and has become so much more alert this month. She smiles and laughs, especially in the mornings, and "talks" to herself and us more. She's on a pretty good schedule most days (eating every three hours and then "playing" before a nap). She tends to get a little off schedule during the weekend when we are dragging her all over town, but all in all, she does pretty well. She is still a little fussy at night, but that "bad" time is starting to shrink some (thank goodness). She's sleeping well; she usually goes down for the night around 8:30 or 9:00 and then sleeps until 2/3 am and then wakes up again around 6 am.
She likes her activity mat (a new development) and "playing" with us (singing, talking, etc). And she loves going on walks around the neighborhood. She is still not really a fan of her bouncer or swing, but we keep trying. We are pretty good about doing "tummy time," and she tolerates it well. I really think she likes being on her stomach and wishes she could sleep that way. She still grunts at night, mostly around 4 am. The doctor thinks is might be acid reflux, so we may give Zantac a try. All in all, she is doing really well.
She starts school on Wednesday. I'm a little nervous, but I know it will be fine. She is going to the same school as several of her "friends," and it makes me feel much better to know that people will be checking in on her. I've been back at work for a few weeks, but Trish has been keeping her, so transitioning to school will be an adjustment for all of us!
We went over to Nora's friend Brooks's house to watch football on Saturday. Nora clearly wasn't happy with her Tigers' performance:
Don't worry, Nee, we all felt the same way.
Love these pictures and updates, and I am sooooo glad I got to see y'all Friday!!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh she is growing so fast! I think she s starting to look more like you. Her one month pic looked more like Marc to me but 2 months she definitely favors you more! Can't wait to meet her! Love your updates!
ReplyDelete