| Ignore the huge puffy sleeve. Mama didn't do too well with the posing/set-up. |
A few updates: Her eating has really improved. She's much faster, takes about 4 oz every three hours, and stays happy longer between feedings. Her sleeping oscillates between being really good and being pretty bad. Some nights she sleeps from 7 until 7 and only wakes up once (around 3:30-4:00). Other nights we are up every three hours. I can't figure out what makes the difference, so we are just rolling with the punches these days. She still hates the crib at home. She will nap for a little while in it at school, but her best sleep happens elsewhere. She is happiest in the mornings and smiles and laughs pretty constantly. Oddly, either she does not like my iPhone cover or she is mesmerized by it because she will be smiling up a storm and the minute I hold up my phone to get a picture she suddenly because so serious and refuses to smile. Perhaps she has inherited her mama's aversion to being photographed. Anyway, I promise she smiles. We just have no proof of it. She still loves her activity mat (particularly the musical sun). Her head control is great, and she's still good at "tummy time." She's rolled over (tummy to back) several times, but each time we have our backs turned and miss it. [The same thing happens at school.] Apparently, she's not one to perform for an audience.
And now for the best part - pictures. Here are some outtakes from her 3 month photo shoot this morning before school.
And a comparison with last month's picture.

PRECIOUS!! I cannot believe how much she's grown since the last time I saw her. I need a Nora fix asap!
ReplyDeleteShe is too cute for words!! I could just eat her up!! She really has changed so much!
ReplyDeleteShe is the perfect combination of Mama and Daddy. I love her expression in a couple of these. Can't wait to see her soon!
ReplyDeleteI know I keep saying it, but she is seriously beautiful. And I'm not just saying that, I've seen some not-so-cute babies, but NEE is gorgeous! And I love that she is starting to look like such a perfect little mix of her Mom and Dad! (Dad had it in the beginning) I'm ready to see her again!
ReplyDelete