We baptized Nora at the end of September. It was such a special day. The baptism was at St. Francis Xavier, the same church where Marc and I got married, and Father Bob, who officiated at our wedding, also baptized Nora.
I'm not usually very emotional, but the sweetness of the ceremony and the gravity of the moment even got to me.
![]() |
| Nora was on her best behavior during the baptism. She barely made a peep! |
![]() |
| The Godparents: Cody and Morgan |
We had a brunch at our house afterwards, and it was so fun to celebrate with our friends and family.
| My mom did the flowers (and pretty much everything else!) and I loved how they turned out |
Lots of friends and family came in town for Nora's special day.
Nora loved getting to meet so many new people, and we loved seeing all of our dear friends.
![]() |
| Nora wore the gown that my grandmother (Nora's namesake) made and that I wore at my christening |
Thanks to everyone who helped make the weekend so wonderful!








How sweet! Everything looks beautiful!
ReplyDelete