As I've mentioned before, I think good blogs need cute babies. Don't get me wrong; I love blogs in all shapes and sizes regardless whether they are design blogs, cooking blogs, or just good ol' random blogs. But, you've got to admit, pictures of sweet, bright-eyed children in precious outfits increase the endearing factor of a blog. And while M has promised to deliver antics to rival any precious babe, seeing him in a smocked bubble probably isn't quite the same. Well, maybe when he looked like this:
But not now that he looks like this:
Since we don't have kids of our own, we must resort to other means to offer some gratuitous cuteness on this blog. Luckily, I happen to have several friends who have the most adorable kids. Although we adore all of our friends' children, there are four that hold a special place in our hearts. Even M gets into these four.
First up is The Queen. (This is also the nickname bestowed on one of my friends that grew up in an all boy family. She was and still is the Queen, despite the recent addition of a couple princesses.).
The Queen is the first girl child of our close friends, and she stole everyone's hearts immediately (particularly a certain uncle's). She pretty much rules the roost (just like her mama), and we all try to fulfill her every wish. M even attempted to hunt down a child in her class that got a little too aggressive with the biting. (For some reason, this makes me think of the dating scene in Bad Boys II).
The Queen is always up to something cute. Like her mama (and the rest of us), she likes her fair share of television:
Most recently, like any good royal, she was enthralled with William and Kate's wedding and even began practicing for her future royal duties. Luckily, the paparazzi was around to capture this moment, which you can see here.
We've had the treat of hosting the Queen at our house before, and as her humble servants, eagerly await her next royal visit. We hope that next time she stops by she brings her sweet newborn cousin.
But more on this little princess (and the rest of our angelbugs) later...



Awww, sweet post! Don't tell "The Queen" that that's her nickname- she might let it go to her head! She loves her Auntie Prim and Uncle Marc and needs to come play again soon! (I like seeing those two pics I've never seen before! She wore that same polka dot bubble today- about 9 months late. :) )
ReplyDeleteAnd I would like to see Marc in a smocked bubble.