We had a great Halloween. I've never been a big Halloween fan (I really don't like to dress up), but it really is so much more fun when kids are involved. We kicked off the festivities last Friday at Nora's school Fall Festival.
Our friend Mary Louis is the PTA President this year and was in charge of the festival. In typical ML fashion, it went off without a hitch and everyone had a great time. Nora wore her costume (a baby chick, which was very appropriate since her class is called the Baby Chicks).
And did the cake walk with her daddy and friend Curran.
| Don't worry. Nora shared her treat with her Mama. |
And spent some time hanging out with her friend Sallie Cate.
Then, on Halloween night, we went trick-or-treating with some friends. Nora sported her baby chick costume again, but she was pretty worn out and slept for most of the time. Not to worry though, her daddy did plenty of trick-or-treating, especially at the houses that were offering hotdogs and adult beverages.


Can't remember if I told y'all this but when I asked C what her favorite thing about FF was she said "doing the cake walk with Marc!" :)
ReplyDelete