Tuesday, April 12, 2011

And so it begins...

I've toyed with starting a blog for a while now.  I love reading blogs (much to M's chagrin as we tussle over the laptop so that he can watch footage of some high school football player in the-middle-of-nowhere Louisiana on Rivals.com), but I wasn't sure if I should start one.  My sweet friend, MLQ, was very encouraging, but let's be honest.  Most blogs involve precious babies (which we don't have), upcoming weddings (which we don't have), or designer homes (which we really don't have).  So, I was a little apprehensive about what would be featured on our hypothetical blog.  Marc assured me that (1) he's cuter than any baby and (2) he would be sure to come up with some hilarious hijinks that would keep our readers in stitches.  We'll see. 

Anyway, when I learned that my friend Leslie (who is already married and doesn't yet have a baby) had a fun and really cute blog, I figured it was my chance to jump on the bandwagon.  And so it begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment