Since I am so (so, so!) behind on blogging, I am trying to catch up with a picture post. Here goes!
 |
| Playing with our music table, which we love. |
 |
| Big girl is a fan of the highchair. Yay Ikea! Notice that she is holding the snail. |
 |
| That's right - sleeping in the crib. {I don't put her down on her stomach but she always ends up that way.} |
 |
| First time in a shopping cart. Clearly a little unsure about this experience. It ended shortly after this picture was taken. |
 |
| Not a fan of collards. Not at all. |
 |
| Crazy Hat Day at school. The Escalonas are wild! |
 |
| After a long day at school |
 |
| Notice the death-grip on the snake. |
 |
| Trying to stay warm at the Chili Cook-off. |
 |
| Loving her baby. Excuse the blurriness - she doesn't like to be still these days. |
 |
| She worked her way off of the quilt. She isn't crawling, but she sure can get around. |
 |
| A little snake-loving after school. |
 |
| A little worn out after an afternoon walk. Can that be comfortable? |
Whew. That's all for now!
Such a model baby! And I would give my right arm to be pushed around Target in a cushioned seat.
ReplyDeleteHilarious! She is precious! I sure hope y'all found a few more snakes because that is going to be bad news when she looses it!
ReplyDeleteSweet Pea! So cute!
ReplyDelete