Tuesday, June 5, 2012

2 years and counting...



I hate to disappoint all of Bittle’s devoted fans, but this post is dedicated to Bittle’s mother. I don’t want to bore all of you with the details, but today marks Prim and my 2nd anniversary (or the day my friends refer to as the day she went slumming and got stuck with me).  All joking aside, I couldn’t ask for a more loving, caring and devoted wife. I am not going to pretend that every second is wonderful, but it is the imperfections that make it perfect.
So to……
Prim
Ms. Formby
The Boss
Snoodle
Bootle
Bittle Space’s mother (Lenzi/Kim, I hope this name sticks *insert sarcasm indicator*)
My baby momma
Nora Elizabeth’s mother (NAME REVEAL!!)
My best friend
 
I can’t wait to welcome our little angel into the world and to continue to grow with you and our family. Happy Anniversary, sweetheart. I love you so much.
Sincerely,
Platty

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! So happy for you too! Congrats to an awesome couple.... May you guys have many many more wonderful years together. Can't wait to party at the arranged marriage of bittle and Mack! Talk about a party right there!

    Love you both! See ya soon!

    ReplyDelete