Clearly I have taken a hiatus from blogging. I know that the many readers of this blog have been having withdrawals. I don't have a good excuse other than being busy with work and life.
Recently we have had several showers for our sweet little girl. Marc's family hosted one in Butler, and a group of wonderful ladies that I've known forever hosted one in Montgomery. Both were lovely, and if I can find some pictures, I will post them.
Then, this month, our sweet friends hosted a couples shower in Birmingham. Marc and I had a great time and loved celebrating Nora with our dearest friends. Of course I took no pictures, but luckily for y'all, Mary Louis did. You can read about it here. [Warning: This is probably one of the only pregnancy pictures you will see of me. If you are wondering why, it should be self-explanatory: I look as big as a house. And this was around 32 weeks. I'm now closing in on "mansion" size.]. I can't even begin to describe all of the effort the hosts put into this shower - from the delicious food to the gorgeous flowers (they looked better than most professional arrangements and were done by my most-talented friend Brooke) to the personal touches (monogrammed cups, a precious banner, and a pregnancy-friendly menu). Seriously, these girls went all out. We are so blessed to have such wonderful friends. We can't wait for Nora to meet all of them in a few short weeks!
Ok you look absolutely PRESH preggo. Nora Bittle has a beautiful momma :) So ready to meet her!
ReplyDelete