Thursday, October 20, 2011

"Fall"ing off the wagon

I know, I know.  It has been forever since I updated this thing.  You know it is bad when your mom - who doesn't understand a Facebook status, much less a blog - starts harassing you for an update.  I wish I had something funny or exciting to discuss.  But alas, no such luck.  We've watched a lot of football, eaten a lot of good food, and enjoyed our fair share of libations.

A quick recap in pictures:








We also had a bit of a scare when Lucy took leave of her senses and decided to take her show on the road in search of greener pastures.  Thankfully, she decided that there is no place like home, clicked her ruby slippers, and graced us with her presence once again.  She's agreed to recap her "adventure" in a future post.  I know you are all on pins and needles waiting for that one!

We've also got a big weekend coming up.  A mini-law school reunion!  Okay, really just 8 of our friends from law school days are taking it on the road to Baton Rouge for the Auburn/LSU game.  As an Auburn fan, I'm torn.  Of course I want my sweet tigers to win.  But a loss for LSU means some upward trajectory in the polls for Bama.  And you know I just can't stomach that.  So I may be secretly rooting for the honey badger  other tigers come Saturday (this post was written before the honey badger decided he "didn't give a s**t" about playing on Saturday).  Regardless, I'll certainly be cheering along with Johnny Quinn for the other team that will be wearing orange come Saturday.  Baton Rouge weekends are always fun (and generally involve a good deal of debauchery), so prepare yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment