Sunday, October 23, 2011

Calling Baton Rouge

This weekend we took our traditional pilgrimage to cajun country to watch the battle of the tigers.  Unfortunately, only one team of tigers showed up ready to play.  Despite those few unfortunate hours on Saturday, we managed to have a great time. 
Friday night & frozen "redneck" drinks at Zippy's.  And the weekend begins...




No, Mom, I have no explanation for why I am not wearing lipstick.

Sausage dogs after the game

Headed home after a weekend of bottomless drinks and every kind of fried food you can imagine




There were more people on this trip, but somehow I managed not to capture them on film.  Baton Rouge - thanks for the memories: Zippy's happy hour, fried macaroni and cheese and cheese fries, PGA tailgating, dance offs, drive-through daiquiris, and dear friends that we don't see often enough.  We'll return the favor in two weeks when you invade T'town.  May that game end the same way this one did: with LSU delivering the beatdown of a lifetime.  Geaux Tigers.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to see y'all this weekend - even though it was a little short and sweet! But two more weeks and we'll have more time to play!
    P.S. I laughed out loud about the no lipstick. ha

    GEAUX TIGERS!

    ReplyDelete