Or so I'm told. Let's hope that the handful of you still reading this blog have grown much fonder of it from the lack of posts lately. I'd like to say we've been busy jetting off to tropical locales or serving our community through some amazing service project or even just getting some much-needed work done around the house. But, alas, that is not the case. We've been home for several weekends in a row with - quite frankly - very little to show for it. At least in terms of being productive. Instead...
We've played a lot
We've done a little crafting
We've found some time for sewing
and monogramming
We've made a few trips to the farmer's market
and done a little cooking
and (clearly) some eating.
We've spent some time with great friends (and had so much fun we failed to take a single picture).
But mostly, we've just been busy "balancing" work, chores, and summer fun.
And it has been grand.

Clearly I missed the night with the chocolate caramel concoction! What is that yummy treat...and how about y'all make that again and invite momo over?!?! :)
ReplyDelete