Monday, July 11, 2011

A guest

A while back I blogged about Confessions.  At that time, I revealed my love of sewing.  Today it is time for another big reveal.  M and I have a cat.  (M would say that I have a cat.)  This will not shock most of you who have been to our house, but it isn't something that we advertise.  No offense, but I just don't like being saddled with the moniker of "cat person."  Regardless, Lucy has become a permanent resident at our house and pretty much rules the roost (or at least tries to).  She's been intrigued with the blogging, and wanted to try her hand, er, paw.  So, here goes.

My name is Lucy.



I lead a very busy life.  I make sure to get my exercise in every day:


I'm constantly exploring:


But always make time for Facebook and texting.


And, of course, I am careful to get my beauty rest.

Lest you think I don't pull my weight around here and spend all my time napping, I do my fair share of the chores, particularly when it comes to laundry

and cleaning up during the holidays.

But I always manage to squeeze in some time with my friends
and a quick afternoon nap.

But don't start thinking that I'm living the easy life over here.  Recently, Prim said she was taking me to the "salon," but it turns out I ended up at the vet for a "lion cut," which is essentially getting shaved.  It was traumatic, and personally, I still blame Marc for it.  This picture really doesn't do justice to the embarrassment I endured.

But that embarrassment was nothing compared to the agony I endured one Halloween.  I'm still recovering from this one.




Well, that's all for now.  I've got naps to take. 

No comments:

Post a Comment