Monday, July 1, 2013

One

Nora,
It is hard for me to believe that you are already a year old.  Every year on my birthday, Sugie would say, "I wasn't doing this ___ year(s) ago!"  Well, one year ago your daddy and I had just met you for the first time and were marveling at how tiny and precious you were.  [We were also laughing at how you looked just like your daddy!]  Even though we had been up all night, all we wanted to do was hold you and look at you.  Now, a year later, I still love those moments when are you still and snuggly and I can just look at your sweet face.  [This usually happens when you are asleep, since your waking hours are spent on the move!]

My precious girl, I have loved you from the moment I saw you.  You looked at me with your big eyes, and I just melted.  You are everything that I ever hoped for, ever prayed for.  I am so honored that God chose me to be your mama.  You are my good and perfect gift.  

Love,
Mama




2 comments:

  1. Love that precious ONE year old and her sweet parents!

    I will never forget checking my phone for updates obsessively while we were at the beach! :)

    ReplyDelete